- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Best Practices for Global Learning Solutions Rollouts
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 28, 2018
Video Producer & Learning Project Manager
Instructional Design Manager
Rolling out new training is rarely easy, but it can be even more tricky when that training needs to be designed for and delivered to a global audience. This was the case when the Sherwin-Williams Company needed to create and share a new global code of conduct training. With the CEO and board of directors as stakeholders, this high-profile rollout had to go smoothly.
In this case study session, you’ll take a closer look at the year-long process used for designing, developing, and communicating the global code of conduct at the Sherwin-Williams Company. You’ll review best practices and lessons learned that you can utilize to save time and money when implementing global training rollouts. You’ll then get tips for how to manage complex projects with numerous partners, which in this case included internal SMEs and stakeholders, instructional designers, graphic designers, developers, a video crew, post-production services, and a third-party localization vendor. Finally, you’ll explore best practices for making global communication work smoothly.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create a cohesive client and vendor project management process
- How to implement best practices for managing the instructional design, video production, eLearning development, and localization processes
- How to adapt project management practices for a global audience’s unique needs
- How to develop a global training communication plan
Intermediate to advanced designers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer