- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOD: Tips and Tricks to Make the Most of Multi-State Objects in Captivate
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 29, 2018
Lead eLearning Evangelist
Extended BYOD (2 Hours)
Multi-state objects in Adobe Captivate offer a powerhouse of possibilities to create interactions with absolute ease. If you have not yet begun using multi-state objects to build interactions, now is the time. You will be delighted to discover this magic mantra to reduce the number of steps to create an interaction, making your timeline look clutter-free.
During this two-hour hands-on session, you will learn how to create simple interactions using multi-state objects and simple actions. Then you’ll find out how to take your interactions to the next level by using multi-state objects alongside advanced actions, variables, effects, drag-and-drop interactions, and other features and functionalities of Captivate. Along the way, you’ll learn tips and tricks for making the most of multi-state objects in Captivate.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to add states to interactive and non-interactive objects
- How to trigger state change using actions and advanced actions
- How to trigger state change in drag-and-drop interactions
- Best practices for using multi-state objects
Intermediate designers and developers with basic Captivate and instructional design skills.
Technology discussed in this session:
Participant technology requirements:
A laptop running the latest version of Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA