How many times have you had to redo a project after you thought you understood the challenge, the goals, or the requirements? As you start to build more complex interactions and applications, you need a process that will allow you to test a concept, measure its results, and iterate over and over until it meets the needs of your audience.
In this session, you will explore how prototyping can improve your process, lead to better results, and reduce your time in development. You will learn how to adopt and utilize this software development concept as you start your next project.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use prototyping as soon as you get back to your office
- How to use tools you already have and PDF for quick testing and gathering feedback
- How to pick the best tool for your prototype techniques for sharing and gathering feedback
- How to effectively gather feedback from users before, during, and after each iteration
- Dozens of tips and resources to get you started
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
Prototyping, the Paper app, Microsoft PowerPoint, and the Marvel app.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to download this video.Log In Join