- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOD: Become an Animation Master in Camtasia
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 27, 2018
Consulting Curriculum Developer
TechSmith Camtasia is an amazing tool for capturing and publishing conceptual videos and procedural demonstrations. Used properly, Camtasia’s advanced animation features can turn your video from boring to amazing. But the seemingly high learning curve and production time often dissuades Camtasia users from taking advantage of these important capabilities. It doesn’t help that your organization increasingly expects your team to build more videos in half the time.
In this hands-on session, you’ll get practice with the different animation capabilities of Camtasia, and you’ll implement practical patterns and techniques to make your videos more engaging. After this session, you’ll be able to animate your videos quickly and efficiently without sacrificing productivity or deadlines.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to design animation patterns in your storyboard
- How to use behaviors and effects
- How to animate cursors and text
- How to use standard and custom animations on multiple media
- How to fine-tune visual, behavior, and effect properties
Intermediate designers and developers. Must have some previous experience with Camtasia.
Technology discussed in this session:
Participant technology requirements:
Laptop running Camtasia.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island