- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Transforming L&D: From Course Catalogs to a Learning and Performance Ecosystem
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 27, 2018
Is your organization interested in moving beyond course delivery to a broader, more comprehensive and strategic approach that focuses not just on learning, but on performance and productivity? How do you justify your L&D budget? What metrics do you track, and how compelling are they to your funders? Are your sponsors asking you to give them courses or improve the productivity of the organization?
This session will reveal the “secret sauce” you need in order to transform your L&D function to create and sustain a learning and performance ecosystem. You will explore the paradigm shift that is required for L&D’s transformation from course provider to ecosystem solution provider. The session will define some key changes to typical L&D roles, processes, and metrics that make ecosystems work. It will be interactive and engaging, with time reserved to discuss participant concerns, ecosystem drivers, and pain points.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the six components and three building blocks of the learning and performance ecosystem
- How critical performance analysis is to the learning and performance ecosystem
- About the metrics of the learning and performance ecosystem
- About the critical ecosystem skills and processes your L&D function must acquire to be successful
- How several organizations are going about transforming their L&D function to an ecosystem approach
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)
- Academia - Instructional Designer