- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
AT&T University Performance Support Solutions
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2018 - March 29, 2018
Lead Training Manager
Research demonstrates that when learning is embedded in the everyday flow of work, it has more impact on both the business and learners. You should be wary of designing and investing in solutions that increase the barriers between working and learning. Learning must be available at the point of need. Delivering a true holistic learning experience requires modern tools—tools that enable just-in-time content delivery, streamlined curation of critical information, and comprehensive data analytics.
In this session, you will explore how AT&T University used WordPress to develop a performance support platform that strategically combines the right mix of learning and performance components. You will learn how the platform serves as a central dashboard for quick access to critical knowledge in HTML5 format within a holistic and contextual digital experience. You will also learn how the platform incorporates a skills-building program by enabling peers to submit and review one another’s solutions to real-world design challenges.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the features of AT&T University’s performance support platform, such as instant search, mega menu, highest rated pages, content toggles, user roles, and much more
- About AT&T’s performance support design principles and strategic integration with knowledge management, social collaboration, access to experts, and formal training components
- How AT&T analyzed actionable data points to identify patterns, adjust, and enhance the user experience
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.) with a basic understanding of the performance support discipline.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Instructional Designer
- Instructional Designer
- Manager, Customer Service/Operations, Trauma Education
Chicago, IL, USA
- Education Technology Specialist
Chicago, IL, USA
- Instructional Designer International projects