- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
xAPI Basics for Mobile Learning
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 27, 2017
Mobile learning projects can be tremendously difficult to measure and track using SCORM. As a matter of fact, there is some data that cannot be captured at all. For organizations moving into multi-screen learning platforms, capturing important information about how the audience interacts with content is a critical missing piece.
In this session, we will review examples of how xAPI can be used to report data on interactions with mobile learning content. We will discuss how you can apply and customize this approach to your mobile content, gaining valuable insight from the rich data you can collect. Specifically, we will review two examples: an interactive eBook and a mobile learning solution and assessment tool built into Adobe Captivate. You will leave with sample files that you can apply to your own projects.
In this session, you will learn:
- How xAPI and cmi5 function
- How xAPI and cmi5 were applied to projects to collect specific interaction data
- How xAPI can be programmed into mobile learning solutions, what happens to the data, and how it can be used
Intermediate and advanced designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer