- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Closing the Gap Between Potential and Reality
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 27, 2017
CEO / Founder
There is enormous potential for what L&D professionals can achieve by harnessing the levels of engagement available with virtual reality and augmented reality. Hardware and infrastructure suppliers continue to push the capabilities of these technologies forward. However, there is an enormous gap between those advancing technologies and the realities of today’s learning landscape.
In this session, you will explore the pioneering use of artificial intelligence–enabled avatars to host, accompany, guide, and instruct learners in the unfamiliar world of an immersive experience. You will examine case studies exploring the where, when, and how of using affordable, accessible immersion in VR to benefit learning processes. You will explore tools and tips available today that can help you harness the power of VR for your organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why using a virtual “host” in the virtual experience is beneficial to the learner
- About the engagement advantages of VR and why they are realistically achievable today
- How hybrid training can benefit your organization right now
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Contract eLearning Instructional Designer
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer