- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Left Brain, Right Brain: A Conversation Between Technology and Instructional Design
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 27, 2017
Director of Innovation
Director of Immersive Learning
Effective instructional design maximizes learner motivation, cognitive capacity for information processing, and learning transfer. For any given training, the most appropriate design should be informed by a careful consideration of training context characteristics as well as the strengths and limitations of the technology.
This session will examine an organizing framework to help facilitate these critical conversations and construct motivating, attention-grabbing learning events.
In this session, you will learn:
- How learner, organizational, and technology characteristics jointly influence design choices
- About tools to help organize design considerations and stimulate productive conversations among designers and developers of immersive learning programs
Novice to advanced project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Augmented reality and virtual reality.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer