Virtual reality has exploded over the past year, extending to conversations in the mobile, gaming, and video landscape. There’s a rapidly rising interest in how to use this new technology for learning and performance. With “VR” now one of the hottest buzzwords, how much is hype and how much is substance?
In this session, you will explore the current state of virtual reality in 2017. You will see examples of virtual reality in practice in both the consumer and enterprise markets. You will examine what’s working—and what’s not—and how you can apply those lessons to learning and development.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the critical components of a virtual reality experience
- How early adopters are using VR for L&D
- About common mistakes to avoid
- What questions to ask to determine whether VR is right for your organization
- How consumer-led VR is shaping VR’s use in training
Novice to advanced designers, developers, managers, and executives.
discussed in this session:
Virtual reality platforms, including multiple types of hardware and software.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join