- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Go Long! What Learning Professionals Can Learn from Fantasy Football
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 26, 2017
Head of Customer Experience and Product Design
When it comes to accurately identifying skill strengths and gaps in a team, many organizations struggle. Typically these decisions are gut-driven rather than based in analytics, and as a result, they often aren’t as effective as they could be. While many organizations want these decisions to be more data-based, it’s not uncommon for them to not know how or where to pull the data needed to create the most successful teams possible.
This session will help you understand how to better use predictive analytics and data to build better, stronger teams of engaged employees using an unexpected example—fantasy football. You’ll start by looking at how fantasy football works and how this strategy can be applied to the workplace. You’ll then discuss how to use statistics and data pulled from multiple sources to help you “draft” a team of knowledge experts. You’ll also explore how to go beyond the self- and peer assessments most organizations have traditionally used and include analytics from sources such as social learning activities, learning management systems, and more to deepen your data.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use data you might already have, but haven’t used
- How learning and training, when viewed through the lens of analytics, can produce better business outcomes
- How to more effectively enact agile teaming
- How to better use analytics and actionable insights
Novice to advanced managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island