At IBM, learning content and delivery strategy must adjust to meet rapidly changing technology, job roles, and learner needs. With cloud-based solutions and software-as-a-service, the need for new formats, new methodologies, and continuous learning has grown. Instructional designers have become learning experience architects, helping orchestrate the massive amount of learning content for IBM clients and providing a more personalized learning solution.
In this session, you will learn how IBM has built a learning solution to support customers’ rapidly changing businesses. This solution starts with the right core content, coupled with a balance of modern development and curation techniques. The content is then wrapped with powerful tools like Watson cognitive search, personalization, and a slick UX to deliver a dynamic learning experience that is unique to each user.
In this session, you will learn:
- Modern practices in content development—modular, reusable, digital
- Tips on content hosting—role-based, dynamic, collections
- How to leverage cognitive search—feeding Watson
- Options for incorporating personalization—dashboards, recommendations, progress
- Portal design considerations—elegant user experience, curation, credentials
Intermediate managers, project managers, training managers, directors, and others with experience in content development and delivery.
discussed in this session:
Watson Explorer and Curata.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join