With so many learners using mobile technologies, instructional designers and training managers feel pressure to approach content development with the mobile experience in mind and take a mobile-first approach. It’s difficult to determine exactly what considerations to include in the content development process, and how to evaluate and create a learning experience that appeals to learners on a variety of devices.
In this session, you will learn a framework for approaching content development for consumption across devices and evaluating how and where learners will engage with your content. You’ll also learn 10 different tips for creating eLearning that appeals to mobile audiences. These tips will include specific tactics and technologies for content creation that are designed to increase learner retention and improve learner experience on mobile devices.
In this session, you will learn:
- A framework for approaching content development for cross-device or mobile learning
- About considerations for mobile learning development
- Several techniques for retaining learners on mobile
- A few easy ways to improve content with modern technologies
- Techniques for improving learner experience on mobile
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Mobile technologies, learning management systems, content authoring tools, and podcasts.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join