- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: Tips and Tricks for Creating Interactive Mobile Learning Courses with Captivate
DevLearn 2017 Conference & Expo - October 25, 2017
Lead eLearning Evangelist
Creating responsive courses means you’ll need to look at design in new ways. When building interactive screens, you need to put some thought into how to place the objects on the screen. But for responsive interactions, you need to take this a step further and think about how to display the interactive objects in different device sizes so that people can easily interact with the content.
But this doesn’t have to be difficult. During this hands-on session, you’ll discover how to create responsive eLearning courses with ease using Adobe Captivate. Learn about the best practices for tweaking interactive screens—like accordions, tabs, drag-and-drop interactions, and more—to make them look and function well on different devices. Along the way, explore the best Fluidbox properties for different types of objects in Captivate. And finally, publish the course as a single project and automatically deliver the most appropriate experience for your learner’s device.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create responsive courses with Captivate
- How to modify the Fluidbox properties for the slides
- How to create responsive interactions
- How to decide the placement of objects used in the interaction
Intermediate to advanced designers and developers who have basic Captivate skills.
Technology discussed in this session:
Participant technology requirements:
Laptop running the latest version of Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA
- Training & Development Instructional Designer (Mid-Career)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States