- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Create Use Cases for 360-Degree Interactive Video
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
HapYak Interactive Video
360-degree video is a new and engaging medium. Allowing the user to explore a 360-degree space allows for a deeper immersion and broader sense of involvement. However, it does have inherent differences from traditional video—mainly, the story is no longer in the control of the creator, but of the viewer.
In this session, you will see how adding interactive elements to 360-degree video can help you tell your story. The session will cover everything from guided user journeys to branching, dynamic hotspot placement, and heads-up displays in order to help add to the way you think about 360-degree videos, and how leveraging interactivity can make them the future of your eLearning.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to help guide storytelling in a 360-degree video
- About the use cases for, and difference between, in-video and heads-up interactions
- How 360-degree video is being used in the training and education space
- How to leverage multiple scenes in 360-degree video
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
360-degree video, interactive overlays, HTML, CSS, and JS.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer