- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Enhance Your VR Learning Journey with Gesture Control
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 27, 2017
As you begin to develop VR and AR experiences for L&D, it’s important to consider how people interact with the content in your digital world. And as these mediums continue to grow and evolve, so too will your options for interfacing with them. If you’re developing VR or AR content and looking to take your learning experiences to another level, it’s worth investigating an unexpected way to interact with your content: gesture control devices.
In this session, you’ll learn about three technologies for incorporating gesture control into your VR and AR experiences: the Myo armband, the Bird wearable by MUV Interactive, and the Oculus Touch motion tracked controllers. You’ll take a closer look at the functionality and features of these technologies, discuss how gesture control can enhance your AR and VR content, and explore the possibilities for integrating them into the learning experiences you design and develop.
In this session, you will learn:
- The primary functions and features of Myo, Bird, and Oculus Touch
- About real-world examples of gesture control devices used in learning solutions
- How to identify opportunities for incorporating gesture control devices into your learning solutions
- What impacts the feasibility for implementing gesture control devices
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Myo armband, Bird by MUV Interactive, and Oculus Touch.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer