- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Alternate, Virtual, and Mixed Realities Are Mobile Strategy Musts
Realities360 2017 Conference & Expo - July 28, 2017
Senior Instructional Design Media Manager
For years, training departments and instructional designers have struggled to develop quality mobile learning. Users don’t want to access eLearning courses designed for a computer or watch 30-minute training videos from their phone while using up all their data. And technologies like VR and AR sound expensive and difficult to make scalable for a company.
In this session, you will learn how to build a new and improved mobile strategy that may include augmented, virtual, or mixed realities. You’ll find out how to turn those boring training videos and eLearning courses into completely unique and engaging interactive learning experiences with the power of the mobile phone. And you’ll even learn how you can fit AR and VR into your existing budget.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create a learning strategy that includes AR and VR
- How to budget for the development of these technologies
- How to elevate mobile learning to greater heights
- How to make AR and VR scalable
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Anatomy 4D, Elements 4D, String app, Layar, Blippar, Vuforia, YouTube 360, Unity, Articulate Storyline, Samsung Gear VR, Google Cardboard, and 360fly cameras.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer