- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Going Mobile for Induction and Onboarding
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Director of Strategic Design
Induction and onboarding has become one of the key business challenges of the moment. How do you successfully recruit and induct staff to become high-performing and fully integrated, at a speed that matches the speed of change in business? The answer may rest in the power of the mobile devices that are already in everyone’s hands.
In this session, you will explore how mobile can play many critical but different roles in an effective program design. You will examine a tried-and-tested strategic induction and onboarding design methodology, and explore where and why mobile has an important part to play. You will explore different approaches such as tools, games, and knowledge and learning apps, and you’ll see real examples of mobile in induction and onboarding programs delivering learning, recruitment, support, brand awareness, and many other important aspects of best-practice delivery.
In this session, you will learn:
- About a best-practice onboarding methodology
- About the role of mobile in induction programs
- From examples of different mobile programs that are part of best-practice induction
- About innovative approaches to induction delivery
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
in this session:
Mobile apps, tools, games, and learning.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- MENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
- LEARNING DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER III (ONBOARDING AND TALENT D
Los Angeles, California
- Product Manager - BQuant Learning & Productivity
San Francisco, CA, USA