- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
How to Balance Mobile Learning and Your Company’s Phone Policies
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
CEO and Founder
Many organizations are eager to utilize mobile learning to meet the needs of an increasingly mobile workforce who may not have access to desktops yet all have mobile devices. However, stringent corporate policy concerning mobile phones often makes this tricky. The more organizations understand the dynamics of legal, corporate, and security-based issues, the more equipped they will be to make a compelling business case for mobile learning.
In this session, you will examine how to launch a mobile strategy that works within your organization’s phone policy constraints. You will explore mobile phone statistics and trends in the workplace. You will learn about the common legal and policy constraints for non-exempt employees and explore security concerns for conducting work-related business on a personal mobile device. You will leave this session able to conduct a mobile learning risk assessment to help you diagnose the level of risk you will face when making a business case for mobile learning.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the legal and security constraints that often inform corporate mobile phone usage policies
- How to assess the risk for mobile learning use cases for your organization
- About best practices for implementing mobile learning based on your organization’s risk profile
- About future trends that will shape mobile phone policy
- About success stories from other organizations that have navigated these issues
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mobile phone carrier plans, apps, mobile-optimized websites, and messaging.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island