- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Immersive Learning and the Future of Workplace Learning
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Designing Digitally, Inc.
Workplace learning is a two-way relationship between a company’s desire to stay competitive and employees’ need for information to engage job functions. With the struggle for competitive advantage expected to only accelerate, it pays dividends to create a flexible and technology-enabled learning ecosystem that can foster the future generations in the workforce.
In this session, you will discuss the best practices that organizations need to consider in order to support today’s workforce and remain competitive. You will explore examples including the use of mobile technology, the adoption of social learning tools, increased alignment with corporate objectives, the use of adaptive learning principles, and the ability to measure effectiveness. You will also learn about short-term and long-term approaches to workplace learning, including virtual reality, gamification, serious games, and augmented reality for the workplace.
In this session, you will learn:
- About best practices to ensure a successful approach to corporate training and workplace learning
- How to ensure employees stay ahead of the curve with training
- About best practices to ensure that you are equipped to approach future learners and generations entering the workforce
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
in this session:
Leap Motion, Microsoft Kinect, Oculus Rift, Google Glass, Mozilla Open Badges, and Pokemon Go.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island