- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Live Action vs. Animated Video: Either or Both?
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Video has traditionally been difficult, time-consuming, and expensive, but it doesn’t need to be. Today, eLearning professionals can produce live-action and animated videos easily, quickly, and on a budget. But which do you choose, live-action or animated? It can be challenging to determine which option will best tell your story and engage your learners while also making the most sense given your budget and time constraints.
In this session, you will learn how to determine the best choice between live action and animated video for your learning projects. You’ll explore when and where it’s best to use live-action video. You’ll discuss the pros and cons of animated videos. You will also explore how to shoot live video, how to create an animation, and how to incorporate both together for best results.
In this session, you will learn:
- When and where to use live-action video
- When and where to use animated video
- The pros and cons of live-action and animated video
- How to incorporate both live and animated videos together
- How to prepare to shoot live video and create animations
Novice to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Recorded live-action videos; animated videos created in GoAnimate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer