- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Responsive Performance Support with WordPress and xAPI
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Do you need a simple mobile-first or responsive performance support solution? Today’s mobile workers often don’t need training; what they need is quick access to a knowledge base to find an answer. But the organizations putting these resources in place need something more than page views to measure their effectiveness.
In this session, you will learn how to leverage WordPress and xAPI to build a responsive performance support and learning platform. You will discover how such a tool can provide your workers with the information and guidance they need. You will also learn how to build a tool that will work on all devices and be optimized for speed.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the tools you need to build a prototype
- About basic xAPI functionality
- How to publish content in responsive formats
- How to convert existing content to a responsive or mobile-first format
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
WordPress, GrassBlade xAPI Companion, knowledge bases, and custom post types.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA
- Training & Development Instructional Designer (Mid-Career)
Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States