- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: Converting Legacy Learning to Mobile Experiences
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Director of Training
CPI Security Systems
Human Resources Program Manager
Anyone who has been in the eLearning business over the past 10 years and who works with mobile technology has run into this major issue: Flash. Many legacy programs were either authored using Adobe Flash or an authoring tool with SWF output, and many of today’s mobile devices are unable to support them.
In this session, you will explore a number of different methods to adapt legacy learning programs for mobile HTML5-compliant devices. You will learn how to access resources in previously published Flash files in order to create a new learning experience. You will also discuss how to rebuild courses into HTML when FLA source files are available. Come explore how to create a learning strategy to redesign legacy courses and adapt them for a mobile world.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to create a learning strategy to redesign your legacy courses
- How to rebuild courses into HTML when FLA source files are available
- About different methods to adapt legacy learning to mobile HTML5-compliant devices
- How to access resources in previously published Flash eLearning
Intermediate to advanced developers, project managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Swiffy, Adobe Animate, JPEXS, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Captivate, Trivantis Lectora, and PhoneGap.
Laptop and web browser.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA