- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
The Importance of Characters in Game-Based Learning
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Head of Product
Chances are that your favorite characters are your favorites because of what they taught you. How can you ensure that characters in your games are effective in supporting learning?
This session will explore the impact of characters on learning outcomes; and, more importantly, you’ll learn how you can incorporate powerful, memorable characters into your games to make learning last. Join this hands-on session to get started creating meaningful characters in your learning games!
In this session, you will learn:
- About the deeper impact of characters in learning
- About examples of powerful characters in media and literature
- How to create characters to support learning
Novice to advanced designers, project managers, managers, and directors.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island