- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Getting Started on Your Mixed-Reality Strategy
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Chief Strategy Officer
The digital world is entering your learners’ world in a big way. Augmented reality is reshaping the way they interact with systems and websites, entertainment, and of course, education, and this change is ultimately coming to your organization!
In this session, you’ll explore the connections between some of the most popular AR experiences out there today and your corporate learning strategy. The session will cut through the hype and draw correlations between them and their success, relating how you can use their design patterns and sticky user experiences to create valuable, easy-to-use mixed-reality experiences that produce results and happy learners!
In this session, you will learn:
- How popular trends in AR can apply to learning strategy
- How to analyze AR products and identify common design patterns
- How to plan for user experiences and expectations in order to align user acceptance with organizational goals
Intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Augmented reality, design patterns, usability, and user acceptance.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Assistant eLearning Director
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island