- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Creating Your Own Performance Support Video Solution
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Senior Instructional Advisor
Orgwide Custom Learning Solutions
The use of online video to support performance is a hot topic these days. But when is it a viable solution? How can it improve performance? And, most importantly, how can you build a solution that uses it effectively?
In this highly interactive and practical session, you’ll learn how to plan, develop, and maintain a convenient, user-friendly, video-based performance support system. You will learn the process to develop video content that’s meaningful to your audience. To build your experience, you will complete a hands-on challenge where you serve in one of four critical roles: subject matter expert, project manager, multimedia developer, or learner. This activity will walk you through the steps needed to create effective video content, including the planning you need to do before you even pick up a camera. But content like this can only be effective if people engage with it, so you will also learn how to track the ways your audience actually uses video content.
In this session, you will learn:
- How the iterative video development process works in practice
- How the four critical roles (subject matter expert, project manager, multimedia developer, and learner) contribute to creating great video content
- What steps you’ll need to create thoughtful video content, including how to develop a shot list to help you produce your video
- About tools you can use to develop and house your video performance support solution
Intermediate to advanced designers, developers, and managers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Camtasia Studio and Articulate Storyline.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer - Contractor To Hire - New Jersey
- Instructional Designer -Accion
- eLearning Developer
Chevy Chase, MD
- Instructional Designer, GROW
Rockville, MD and Washington, DC (Split)
- Academia - Instructional Designer