- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Drones, Phones, and GoPro Clones: Innovating Your Approach to Video
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Senior Learning and Development Consultant
Today, anyone with a smartphone has video capabilities—just look at the number and variety of videos posted on YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter. In addition to phones, you now have drone capabilities and cameras that you can attach to yourself and your pets or embed in your doorbell. The possibilities are seemingly endless. So how do you take advantage of these options for training?
Join this session to learn how a team at Farmers Insurance has been exploring new ways for using video technology to enhance training for employees and agents. You’ll explore options for using tools like drones, smartphones, and GoPro-style cameras to record video, going beyond the bells and whistles to look at how to use these tools in ways that aren’t just cool, but also make a real difference in how effective your content is. You’ll review options for how you can use these recordings in your courses, performance support, and testimonials. And you’ll also look at how to add interactivity to your videos using software like Captivate and Storyline, giving you even more options for what kinds of projects you can create.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use drones, smartphones, and GoPro-style cameras to record video for your projects
- How to use these recordings to enhance your courses, performance support, and testimonials
- How to add interactivity to your videos using Captivate, Storyline, and other software
- Tips and tricks to help you create your own videos for training
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and project managers.
discussed in this session:
Adobe Captivate 9, Articulate Storyline 2, and Camtasia.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer