- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: Collaborative Video Production and Editing
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
You want to create, edit, and enhance microvideos, but you don’t want to spend a lot of money on software or time on learning a complex program. You also need to collaborate with others on projects—and you need a way to organize your raw footage and media files. What are your options?
In this session, you will create videos and then edit them with a low-cost web video editing tool. You will also learn how to collaborate with others on joint editing projects or edit on the go with mobile apps. In addition, the tool that you use will also allow you to manage media including video, images, and sounds.
In this session, you will learn:
- The basics of video editing
- How to enhance your video
- How to import PPT files to create a video
- About the advantages of collaboration with video editing
Novice designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Video creation, video editing, and exporting video for publishing.
Laptop or tablet with Internet access.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Contract eLearning Instructional Designer
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer