Microlearning is a way of teaching and delivering content to learners in small, very specific bursts. Microlearning videos can teach people how to use different systems within an organization effectively and efficiently—including systems for travel, finances, document management, procurement, and more.
In this session, you will learn how to create an animated instructional microlearning video from scratch. Together we will develop a microlearning video using a script and files provided by the instructor. You will walk away with your first microlearning video ready (or almost ready)!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to script a short video
- How to create graphics to illustrate your video
- How to convert your script into an audio file
- How to render and view video
- How to publish to a video platform (YouTube, Vimeo)
- Techniques to record final audio for your video
Intermediate designers and developers.
Technology discussed in this session:
Laptop running GoAnimate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join