- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: Designing and Prototyping Mobile Experiences
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 21, 2017
Learning Architect & CEO
Sealworks Interactive Studios
You love the idea of using mobile, but you’re not sure how to get started, how to test a concept, or how to improve the design to be on the same level that mobile users are used to with their latest apps.
In this session, you will learn four primary methods for designing a mobile experience. You’ll also learn how to take a concept, sketch, or prototype and design for an amazing learner experience. You’ll actually walk through using paper, then mobile tools, and finally doing everything from your desktop based on your preference.
In this session, you will learn:
- About four primary delivery methods for designing mobile experiences
- How to sketch and prototype using just your phone or tablet
- How to use a web browser to prototype
- About best practices for sharing and gathering feedback
- About resources and tools to help you get started
- How to create advanced prototypes
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Sketching techniques and mobile and web-based apps for prototyping, such as Marvel, Marvel Pro, and Proto.io.
Android or iOS phone or tablet, and a laptop with a modern web browser (Chrome, Safari, IE11, or Edge).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer