- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Unlocking Business Outcomes with Augmented Reality
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Managing Partner, Strategy and New Product Development
There’s no doubt that augmented reality (AR) is a very popular technology right now. Most of the applications making headlines are focused on entertainment, such as games, video and movies, and other “time wasters.” What are organizations to make of the potential of AR for business in the face of growing consumer use and interest?
There are many considerations in using augmented reality for your business. When done well, the technology can be impactful, cost-effective, and groundbreaking. In this session, you will explore some of the strongest use cases for augmented reality in the workplace, and you’ll learn how to measure these experiences’ effectiveness for real-world business outcomes.
In this session, you will learn:
- When augmented reality will help you the most
- About the value of augmented reality in business
- How to maximize AR’s effect for your organization
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- Training + Content Development Manager
- Remote: Instructional Designers for Computer Science Courses
- Instructional Designer I, Online Learning
- Learning Experience Designer