- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Focus Beyond Learning: The Performance Ecosystem Context
FocusOn Learning 2017 Conference & Expo - June 20, 2017
Mobile, games, and video are all meaningful endeavors offering unique value propositions, but how do they fit together? Each can be linked, but has unique properties as well. How do you make sense of the opportunities?
In this session, you’ll explore the properties of each of the elements from a cognitive perspective, which includes social, engagement, and more, and place them in the context of organizational needs. You’ll look at the full suite of ways in which organizations learn and work, and characterize how these activities can be facilitated. Then you’ll look at the role mobile, games, and video play in these activities. With this contextual framework, you’ll be better equipped to address these elements strategically, not just tactically.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the full suite of performance ecosystem opportunities
- How technology can facilitate a broad range of opportunities
- Where mobile, games, and video fit in the larger picture
- How to develop a strategy around technology for organizational success
Intermediate to advanced managers and directors.
discussed in this session:
Mobile, games, video, portals, authoring tools, learning management systems, social media platforms, content systems, and xAPI.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA