In recent years, learning has moved closer to the workplace. Classrooms have moved out of corporate learning centers and into training rooms co-located with offices. Providers are delivering online learning directly to the desktop more than ever before. The next challenge is to move learning directly into the workflow. To do this, you need to move beyond course delivery and into a broader, more comprehensive and strategic approach that focuses not just on learning, but on performance and productivity.
In this session, you will learn about the six key components of a learning and performance ecosystem and see examples of how you can apply them in dozens of combinations to create learning and performance solutions. You will work through a sample scenario with your peers to analyze a problem and brainstorm a multifaceted solution that takes full advantage of the learning and performance ecosystem.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to describe a learning and performance ecosystem
- How to identify an opportunity for an ecosystem solution
- How to work with stakeholders and experts to define and prioritize factors that contribute to the problem
- How to identify the best way to measure success
- How to identify ecosystem components available to you
- How to apply components to create a solution
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join