- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Learning at Our Fingertips, Where It Belongs
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Senior Director, Strategy and Market Relations
Knowledge retention for traditional training events is often low. Don’t worry about it. Instead, invest where all learning and performance support really happens—the classroom (10 percent), from colleagues (20 percent), and on the job (70 percent). The magic happens when you can develop and maintain all content in one effort and use it everywhere; that includes at your fingertips—when, where, and how you need it.
In this session, you’ll discuss why this “magic” works and how it can satisfy any workforce, wherever they work and however short their attention span. You’ll uncover how performance support is personal to what people are doing and who they are. At the end of this session, you’ll not only know why learning at your fingertips is so effective, you’ll also walk away with examples and models of how it can work in any organization.
In this session, you will learn:
- About examples of specific organizational victories and failures
- About scenarios to satisfy all aspects of workforce enablement—conceptual learning and procedural enablement and compliance
- About the maturity model for workforce performance support
Novice to intermediate designers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Senior Instructional Designer
- MENTAL HEALTH EDUCATOR
- LEARNING DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST
- ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES MANAGER III (ONBOARDING AND TALENT D
Los Angeles, California
- Product Manager - BQuant Learning & Productivity
San Francisco, CA, USA