- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Maximum Impact with Interactive Video
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Sr. Instructional Designer
Retention and engagement are two drivers you focus on when trying to design effective learning experiences. That said, it can be difficult to find solutions that manage to retain your audience’s interest, present the content you need them to know, test their knowledge, and adjust materials based on the results. But a blending of technologies is emerging that uses the pairing of attention-grabbing media with more adaptive approaches to achieve all these goals and more: interactive video.
In this session, you’ll find out how HTML5 interactive video allows for user interaction and assessment, which in turn can provide added depth and engagement to your content. By putting the audience in control of the video and providing quiz questions that change the course of the content depending on how they answer, interactive video can give your viewers more autonomy while also giving them personalized and targeted content. This session will help you learn how to design and develop these interactive experiences, which both keep your audience more interested and give them a better understanding of the content you want them to master.
In this session, you will learn:
- Why HTML5 interactive video can make your content more effective
- How interactive video can use adaptive learning techniques to boost retention and engagement
- How you can create video prompts that respond to a viewer’s actions
- How to gather data from your interactive videos to improve audience and course outcomes
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer