- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Ten Lessons Learned in My First Year in eLearning
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Freelance eLearning Designer
The eLearning Designer's Academy
eLearning professionals are expected to take on a wide variety of very different roles. Sometimes you’re the eLearning developer, graphics designer, narrator, or videographer. Other times you may act as the project manager, researcher, or even the department’s tech guru. It’s no surprise that this can be a daunting and sometimes scary prospect for those new to the industry, leaving them feeling insecure, overwhelmed, and unsure of where to begin.
In this session, you’ll learn 10 fundamental tips and strategies that can help any new eLearning professional survive their first year in the L&D field. These practical tips will range from visual design to content development, project management, and more. You’ll spend time learning about each tip in detail and then see specific examples of how they’ve been successfully applied in real life.
In this session, you will learn:
- Ten tips to help you become a more confident and successful eLearning professional
- About the importance of setting high expectations for your work
- Important things no one else will tell you when you start your first eLearning job
- How to cultivate continued success and confidence beyond your first year in eLearning
Novice designers, developers, and project managers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Instructional Designer
- eLearning Developer & Coordinator
- Senior Learning Specialist
- Learning Mgt System Administrator - CBT Specialist
Providence, Rhode Island
- Instructional Design Specialist
Glenview, IL, USA