- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: You Already Know How to Build mLearning (You Just Don’t Know It)
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 22, 2017
Mobile learning is rapidly becoming a must-have for organizations big and small. For most designers, getting started is a huge hurdle they have yet to overcome. Considering all the new technology, platforms, authoring tools, and skills required to make it all work can paralyze even the best learning pros.
In this session, you’ll learn how quick and easy it can be to build mobile learning with skills and tools that you already have. If you have PowerPoint (yes, PowerPoint), you have everything you need to create visually appealing, interactive, and dynamic mobile learning solutions. Additionally, you will learn how to create mobile-friendly videos and interactive eBooks.
In this session, you will learn:
- About several types of mobile-friendly learning content that you can easily author from PowerPoint
- How to quickly and easily create mobile-friendly videos
- How to create interactive eBooks
- About easy-to-use templates to jump-start your mobile learning projects
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers with basic computer and PowerPoint skills.
discussed in this session:
Microsoft PowerPoint, portable document format (PDF), eBooks (EPUB), and mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.).
Laptop with Wi-Fi capability, running Windows and PowerPoint 2013 or later.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA