- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: Tips and Tricks for Creating Stunning Responsive Courses with Captivate
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Senior Learning Evangelist
In today’s device-rich world, it’s absolutely essential to make your eLearning courses available on all devices, irrespective of their varying screen sizes, in the best possible manner. Creating responsive courses helps you achieve this goal.
During this hands-on session, you will learn how to create responsive eLearning courses with ease using Adobe Captivate. You will also learn about the best practices to tweak content for a specific device and use the in-product preview to see how the course will appear on various screens. And finally, you’ll learn to publish the course as a single project and automatically deliver the most appropriate experience for the learner’s device.
In this session, you will learn:
- About basic steps to create responsive courses
- Best practices to determine the size and position of objects
- Best practices to preview and publish responsive courses
- Best practices to create responsive interactions
Novice to intermediate designers and developers with basic Captivate development skills.
discussed in this session:
Laptop running the latest version of Adobe Captivate.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA