- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Character Animation Tips in Storyline 2 and Presenter
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Content Development Coordinator
Learning Experience Designer
eLearning authoring tools like Articulate Storyline 2 and Presenter are powerful applications to enrich eLearning experiences. Yet most companies suffer from “PowerPoint Conversion Syndrome.” Therefore, learning experiences continue to be “death sentences” of boredom because courses are just PowerPoint decks full of text and bullets, driving engagement way down.
In this session, you will learn design tips and strategies used by elite professionals in the craft of eLearning with Storyline 2 and Presenter. Whether you are a trainer or instructional designer (or even none of the above), looking for fresh ideas on how to leverage animated characters in your eLearning courses, or simply want to see what these applications can do, this session is the one for you.
In this session, you will learn:
- How Storyline2 character states are used in animation
- How to identify pros and cons of illustrated vs. photographic characters
- How to personalize eLearning with character states and variables
- How to access Articulate Presenter’s built-in illustrated and photographic characters, and how to import stock and other imagery to liven up text slides
- How to apply innovative techniques using characters and scenarios to make assessments more interactive and engaging
Novice to intermediate designers, developers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline 2 and Articulate Presenter.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library