- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
BYOL: Build Effective eLearning on a Budget
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Online Training Manager
LeanCor Training and Education
Want to create highly effective and engaging eLearning content, but have a limited budget? A wide variety of high-end digital learning design tools have features that promise to produce visually stimulating experiences, but they come complete with an equally high price tag.
In this session, you will learn the tips and tricks you’ll need to create powerful digital learning solutions on a dime. You will learn methods of designing and developing multi-device-compatible solutions including DIY videos, interactive activities, applied learning exercises, and gamification—all guaranteed to drive business results without driving up your cost.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to use existing resources to create videos, graphics, and audio
- How to utilize an internal FTP or intranet to structure digital learning tools
- How to create graphics and animations in PowerPoint that you can synchronize with audio or embed within a video
- How to create and track applied learning exercises with free survey software
- How to use a free video capture tool to incorporate YouTube videos into your learning content
- How to create HTML5-compliant content compatible with multiple devices and operating systems
Novice to advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers. Attendees should be proficient in PowerPoint and have a basic understanding of the following: learning management systems (LMSs); SCORM files; SCORM development software; and image, video, and file formats (like PNG, MP4, MP3).
in this session:
Microsoft PowerPoint, Windows Movie Maker, GoAnimate, HTML5, YouTube, and eBooks.
Laptop running PowerPoint and Movie Maker.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library