It has been a bit of an uphill battle for clients and learning professionals to make the shift from content creation to curation. You should always be looking to see what exists before you get into creating or customizing new instruction.
In this session, you will learn how to navigate the shift from mostly creation to mostly curation from an instructional design, stakeholder, and learner perspective. The session will provide solutions to questions such as: How do people learn from simply viewing a video or reading an article? What if you need a customized approach for learners’ specific needs? Is curated content a fit for everyone? And if most of the content provided is curated, what will be customized?
In this session, you will learn:
- How to shift to a curation mindset
- How to start a design with curation in mind
- How to integrate curation with creation effectively
- How to address common misunderstandings and myths about curation
- How to address concerns of IDs, stakeholders, and learners when it comes to curating vs. creating
Novice to advanced designers, managers, directors, and senior leaders (VP, CLO, executive, etc.).
discussed in this session:
Degreed, River, Learner Community, and possibly Mobile Coach.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join