- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Building a Learning Strategy from an Ecosystem of Resources
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 24, 2017
Executive Vice President, Executive Director
The eLearning Guild
In nature, an ecosystem refers to the combination of a community of living things, the non-living elements that make up their environment, and the many ways in which those individual elements interact. In order for an ecosystem to thrive, the individual components must connect and support one another, balancing each other so that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. Ecosystems exist in the workplace as well. Understanding the structure and dependencies of an organizational ecosystem can help you build a better learning and performance strategy.
In this session, you will examine the expanded scope of a learning and performance ecosystem, examining the numerous components that contribute to learning and performance improvement. You will also explore how these individual components can be combined into a single cohesive strategy in which the whole is more than the sum of its parts.
In this session, you will learn:
- About the relationships that exist between your workers and their environment
- The numerous components of a learning and performance ecosystem
- How the environment contributes to performance improvement
- How to build connections between individual components to form a single organizational strategy
Managers, directors, and learning executives.
discussed in this session:
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer