- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Turning New-Hire Training into a Motivating Game
Learning Solutions Conference & Expo 2017 - March 23, 2017
Principal Consultant, Learning Experience Design
Vice President, Director of StarUniversity
Capital City Bank
In retail banking, like many regulated industries, the entry-level customer service employees have complicated jobs combining relationship skills, compliance with complex regulations, and adherence to frequently changing policies and procedures. Conventional wisdom still says these skills are difficult to learn effectively with online learning technology, particularly if the learning is self-directed.
In this session, you will learn how Capital City Bank turned a once burdensome onboarding program into one that engages and motivates new tellers. See how they tackled the onboarding challenge with a self-directed online learning experience that meets all five “moments of learning need,” offers intuitive performance support, provides career path opportunities for all tellers, and reinforces corporate culture.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to structure a single online learning journey intuitively for performance support, compliance training, and new-hire orientation
- How to apply gamification and communication approaches to attract and motivate participants in your own learning programs
- How to create personalized experiences
- How to create custom content on a budget
Intermediate designers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Intrepid Learning’s learning experience platform—desktop, mobile, and tablet views.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer