Finding ways to make learning “stick” with technology is always a challenge. Augmented reality (AR) is one of those “make it stick” technology options available for education and training. However, AR can seem overwhelming, expensive, time-consuming, and difficult to use in everyday learning development. These assumptions cause developers to overlook the potential this technology holds for their learners.
This session will explore how easy it is to get started with augmented reality. You will be introduced to free development tools that you can use to create original AR content. You will leave this session with the knowledge to plan, build, and share your project with the community.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to plan out a successful AR element for use in your lesson
- About the necessary components of a successful AR project
- How to design your own AR project with free development tools
- About the possible interactions available with AR
- About multimedia assets that can enhance an AR project
- How to publish your AR design
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, managers, and directors.
discussed in this session:
Apple devices, Android devices, Aurasma, AR Studio, and Entiti.
A laptop, an Apple or Android device, the Aurasma app, and the Entiti app.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.Log In Join