Animation can enhance learner engagement, but who has the time to learn to animate? Storyline 2 has great illustrated characters with many poses and expressions, yet when you need your character to do something not in its lineup, what are you to do?
In this session, you will learn how to use Storyline 2 illustrated characters and Microsoft PowerPoint to edit the characters to create evocative animatic-type animations. You will learn how, when used in combination with an effective story, you can enhance your learners’ engagement by illustrating your content with more targeted, styled characters and smoother animation. To enhance the experience of this session, create a five-minute story or script that introduces two characters and includes some dialogue.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to export illustrated characters from Storyline 2
- How to import characters into PowerPoint
- How to edit the characters’ features, expressions, poses, hair, and clothing
- How to import the characters back into Storyline or another development tool
- How to create a short animatic illustration
Intermediate designers and developers.
discussed in this session:
Articulate Storyline 2 and Microsoft PowerPoint 2010.
A laptop running Storyline 2 and PowerPoint 2010 or later.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join