- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Learning Leaders Alliance Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Designing with Animation
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 17, 2016
Freelance eLearning Designer
The eLearning Designer's Academy
Animation is a powerful tool for creating engaging eLearning experiences. Sadly, many animations are used without purpose as just a design embellishment. When that happens, the animation distracts the learner from the content rather than helping to elevate it.
This session will explore how animation can be used with purpose to create meaningful and appealing eLearning experiences. Demonstrating multiple before-and-after examples, the session will show how animation can explain complex ideas and create valuable learning content.
In this session, you will learn:
- How animation affects the learning process
- How to use animation with purpose to bring meaning to learning content
- About the various types of animations used within eLearning
- How to explain complex ideas and processes through animation
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Contract eLearning Instructional Designer
- Digital Learning Specialist
Remote (+/- 3 hours from CET)
- Digital Learning Designer
- Learning Specialist
Richmond, BC, Canada
- Candid Learning Curriculum Development and Train the Trainer