- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Managing eLearning Review Cycles
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
Content that’s unclear. Links that don’t work. Buttons that aren’t aligned. These things can distract from your eLearning course. You want to make sure your course is good, but if you aren’t careful, you could spend more time in review cycles than it took you to design and build it in the first place. How do you strike a balance between thorough review and your time and cost constraints?
In this session, you’ll learn how to plan for and manage reviews for instructional design, content, usability, functionality, and graphic design. You’ll explore how to set up the right systems and processes, as well as how to manage the many opinions and expectations that your stakeholders might have.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to plan for the appropriate number of reviews by the right people
- What guidance to give about what each person should be looking for
- How to set clear expectations about the scope of reviews
- How to effectively estimate and communicate the impact of out-of-scope changes
- How to manage all the little details needed to implement requested changes
Novice and intermediate designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
eLearning review platforms, Microsoft Word, and Google spreadsheets.
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
Back to Library