- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Fifty Tips for Better Video
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 18, 2016
Learning & Video Ambassador
The popularity of video in learning has grown substantially in recent years, due in large part to how much easier and cheaper it has become to create this content. But while video is a valuable tool, it’s also a medium that most L&D professionals aren’t trained in—and the last thing you want is for that lack of experience to lead to videos that are just plain bad. Thankfully, a little knowledge can go a long way toward improving your video skills. But where do you start?
This session is a fast-paced view on the key tips and tricks that will make an immediate difference in the quality of your videos, including everything from pre-production through production and editing. Instead of focusing on hard-to-implement theory, these tips are instead based on practical and easy-to-follow ideas that you can use immediately. You’ll walk out of this session with 50 simple ways to make what you decide to film (and how you decide to film it) simpler, more effective at conveying your message, and much more engaging for your audience.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to shorten the production and editing process through pre-planning
- About the key components of audio and how they can impact your videos
- Which production techniques, such as lighting and multiple cameras, create more compelling and interesting video
- Which techniques can help you speed up your filming and avoid re-recording footage
Novice and intermediate designers and developers.
Click here for the session trailer
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA
- SR Instructional Designer
- Training Development Manager
- Instructional Designer