Today, 360-degree video is becoming a part of consumers’ lives on social media and through entertainment. However, to be effective for learning, it needs to be interactive, relevant, and trackable. Achieve these, and you can give learners the ability to explore a space and discover its secrets (or risks). As video shifts, learning professionals need to be ready to make the most of the changes.
In this case study session, you will be able to satisfy your curiosity about the next innovation in video-based learning. You will hear the story of a 360-degree interactive video learning project, from concept through to implementation. You will see how layering different technologies, including gamification, can create a SCORM-compliant learning experience. Finally, you will get to see what 360-degree interactive video looks and feels like.
In this session, you will learn:
- How to enhance workplace learning with 360-degree interactive video and 360-degree photospheres
- How to overcome the challenges associated with this new technology
- Methods for applying 360-degree interactive video successfully to learning
- The skills you need to create effective 360-degree interactive video for learning
- How 360-degree interactive video links to virtual reality and wearables
Intermediate designers, developers, managers, and directors.
Technology discussed in this session:
360-degree interactive video.
Click here for the session trailer
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to view these files.Log In Join