- Learning Solutions
- Research Library
- Guild Publications
- Sponsored Library
- Online Events Archive
- Conference Archive
- DemoFest Archive
Eighteen Awesome PowerPoint Tricks for Effective Presentations
DevLearn 2016 Conference & Expo - November 16, 2016
PowerPoint is the basis for much of the training material you design and use, and yet it’s text-heavy, dull, and boring. That switches people off, and they don’t learn anything. It’s poorly used for in-person training, dreadful in webinars, and deathly when converted to eLearning. Quite simply, you can’t keep using PowerPoint like this. You can do better.
In this session, you will learn why using more visuals and animations is critical to making PowerPoint work, along with a process for visualization and some techniques in PowerPoint that can bring presentations and other training material to life. You will view a demonstration that you can use yourself, and you will leave this session with the ability to immediately create new and different uses for PowerPoint. Finally, you’ll get a free PowerPoint toolkit to kick-start your efforts!
In this session, you will learn:
- How to delight your audiences with compelling visual slides
- How to create visual slides using the full range of PowerPoint’s tools to generate your own graphics
- How to manipulate photos within PowerPoint so that they convey meaning
- How to use animation, including sophisticated animation, to tell your story effectively
- How to create, edit, format, and animate live graphs and charts quickly and easily
- How to build slides faster by using toolbars and shortcuts
Novice, intermediate, and advanced designers, developers, project managers, and managers.
discussed in this session:
Click here for the session trailer
You do not have access to these files. Please log in or join with a free membership to download these files.
You do not have access to this video. Please log in or join with a free membership to view this video.
Back to Library
Recent Job Postings
- Director of Instructional Development
- Learning Management System Administrator
- eLearning Coordinator & Developer
- Director of Worldwide Learning & Professional Development
- eLearning Support Technologist
Madison, WI, USA